RADVISION is one of the leading providers of web conferencing and collaboration over IP and 3G networks. RADVISION is a pioneer in the web conferencing industry providing best-in-class scalable solutions that integrate voice, video, wireless and data.
What RADVISION Can Do
RADVISION offers its line of SCOPIA products for advanced fully-featured web conferencing. The software uses a simple web browser plug-in to manage and deploy High-Definition web meetings and presentations to enhance communication and save your company money.
TrendChip Technologies, New Zealand National Research & Education Network, MediaTek, Datang Mobile
Web Conferencing Products
- SCOPIA XT100 Series
- SCOPIA Control
- SCOPIA Desktop Video Conferencing
- SCOPIA VC240 Desktop System
Product Key Features
RADVISION SCOPIA is a comprehensive web conferencing solution that has received numerous awards. Features Include:
- HD Video conferencing with H.264 720p for video and data.
- Complete range of connectivity across all standards-based video conferencing systems, 3G mobile devices, and telephones.
- Instant messaging with complete range of emoticons
- High definition web meeting recording for on-demand playback.
- Bandwidth management to ensure high quality meetings and unparalleled experiences for meeting participants.
- Integrated NAT and Firewall Traversal
RADVISION Web Conferencing Technology
RADVISION SCOPIA leverages high quality security features such as SRTP encryption and works across a number of browsers and platforms. Users can connect from desktop-to-desktop for calls, desktop-to-server for group meetings, and can easily scale from point-to-point to large multiparty calls and video conferences.
RADVISION is a leading provider of web conferencing solutions. Their innovative SCOPIA product line has received numerous awards and recognitions, and they even offer the first ever Apple iPad application for control of video conferencing room systems. RADVISION received Telepresence and Videoconferencing Insight’s “Video enabled unified communications company of the year award” in 2011, the “Excellence in Video Technology Innovation of the Year” from Frost & Sullivan in 2010, and Communication Solutions’ “2009 Communications Solutions Product of the Year Award” for outstanding innovation.